(02) 6925 5500
156 Bourke Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
To provide an excellent standard of care, accommodation and other services for the aged and those in need, that aims to maintain their dignity, health and independence.
The Haven’s philosophy is to provide an excellent standard of care that preserves the independence and dignity of each individual, appropriate to their physical, emotional and spiritual needs, supported by dedicated staff, volunteers and the Board of Management, who will perform their tasks with compassion and understanding.
The core values that support this philosophy and The Haven’s mission are:
- Respect for the dignity and rights of residents;
- Sustainable and equitable working conditions for staff and volunteers;
- Consultation and accountability with residents and the community;
- Participation of residents, their representatives, staff and volunteers in the delivery of all activities and services;
- Leadership, teamwork and commitment to ensure that values are maintained and form the basis to guide decisions.